What Did Everyone Think?

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Guest zombieromero

What are everone's opinions on the way in which Millennium ended? Personally I think it went out in a very dignified manner, unlike a lot of today's tv shows. For example, I was dissapointed with the season finale of Angel which felt like a rushed episode which ended in what seemed like the middle of a scene. Millennium ended with an rich and easily definable finish which could be continued but doesn't have to be in terms of its story. I would like to see more Millenniumthough.

:ouro:

Edited by zombieromero

• Elders (Admins)

I moved this to Millennium Episode Discussion so that you get get replies (No replies allowed in the review forums).

Yes, it was a great end to the show in many ways. I'm surprised there are no reviews on this final episode too!

Guest lonegungrrly1121

I think that it was a very dignified way to end the show, as always with 1013, it was left open-ended, but hopeful.

I still find it hard to believe however (maybe im indenial!) that hollis would betray frank in such a way, it seemed so out of character for her, but i guess people will go to any lengths to protect their family.

Guest zombieromero

Thanks for moving the topic Old Man I was a bit tired when I made this thread!

Yeah I was surpised that Hollis turned on Frank, but I guess her father became her priority. I like to think that when Hollis joins the group she is like Frank. She is not hypnotised by the group and if it comes down to it, she will do the right thing.

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Thanks for moving the topic Old Man I was a bit tired when I made this thread!

Yeah I was surpised that Hollis turned on Frank, but I guess her father became her priority. I like to think that when Hollis joins the group she is like Frank. She is not hypnotised by the group and if it comes down to it, she will do the right thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats a good way to look at it. do you think they want her in the group because she was taught by frank or just because she was very bright?

you can tell from the moment she says yes that she regrets betraying frank. she even phones up watts saying she cant do through with it, but he tells her it is too late :cry:

Guest Snapper
What are everone's opinions on the way in which Millennium ended? Personally I think it went out in a very dignified manner, unlike a lot of today's tv shows. For example, I was dissapointed with the season finale of Angel which felt like a rushed episode which ended in what seemed like the middle of a scene. Millennium ended with an rich and easily definable finish which could be continued but doesn't have to be in terms of its story. I would like to see more Millenniumthough.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To me, MM ended on a decent note, focusing on Frank's relationship with Jordan, which was the only story thread that had emotional resonance then.

I thought the Angel finale was brilliant.

Guest 19:19

it was an okay ending. i thought they could have done a better job. many episodes of millennium was amazing and built up the whole theme of the show but im not sure it paid off like it should have.

Guest Burnout

I cannot remember it too well, I am going to have to wait for it when it comes out here in the States.

Guest canadian girl
I cannot remember it too well, I am going to have to wait for it when it comes out here in the States.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm with you, Burnout! The time is near...........well sort of near. :gaba: