Millennium Quote Wav. Files

Rate this topic

Guest Allen

Guest Allen

I've been trying to find some millennium quote wav files and haven't had much luck. I found only one site that had about twenty or so and none from anyone but frank and a couple of killers. Does anyone know where I can find these I'd love some help.

I haven't had much luck, but I found a few.... a couple of years ago. I can't remember all of them I found. I found the "Gift/Curse" file, "You can't stop it", the MM drum sound...... and Graham put up a few from Luminary and Single Blade of Grass on MDUK.

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

I'd like to find that simple 'BoomBoom' sound that plays at the beginning of each new scene after a commercial break. Anybody got/found it?

on www.millenniumdesktop.co.uk you can download a high quality file of those drums.

Thanks Frank,

I've cruised the site before and found some terrific recordings of the best soliloquys of the series, but haven't found that clip under "Sound Clips." Maybe I'm in the wrong area...?

Guest Frank L.

You were very close! :signlol: Under MillenniuM Downloads you can find it under Theme Music. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and there it is!