Best Movie(s) Of 2005, So Far

Guest Frank L.

Guest Frank L.

What do you think are the best movies of 2005, so far?

I personally loved War Of The Worlds, but I haven't seen

Batman Begins or Star Wars Ep. III yet. Maybe there are

other movies you really loved..?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lonegungrrly1121

LOL so far I'd have to say those three you meantioned

1-batman begins

2-star wars ep3

3-war of the worlds

also, even though it is aimed at 5 year olds, I thought The Pacifier was an amazing feel good film too! we're having a lot of good quality films this year and there are more still coming...

Guest canadian girl

I've only seen 2 movies this year and they both stunk(one far worse than the other). It's terrible what you have to suffer through just because you have children. :wtf::oneeyedwinK (The Ring 2 and Bride and Prejudice)

My daughter wants to see "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"..........I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Batman Begins ***** :clapping:

- If you were to put Michael Keaton's Batman, Val Kilmer's Batman, George Clooney's Batman and Christian Bale's Batman all in a ring as representatives of their respective movies to duke it out for the best Batman, Christian Bale's Batman would wipe the floors with the other. George Clooney's would have no chance and Val Kilmer's would be assisting George's out of the ring. The only one who would present any kind of a challenge would be Michael Keaton's but he to would ultimately fall.

Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants **** :clapping:

- I laughed, I cried! Fantastic movie that leaves you feeling it's good to be alive at the end of it.

Bewitched *** :doh:

- Do the words torpid drivel mean anything to you? What did I get out of it? Justification to eat popcorn, a caramilk bar and to drink a diet coke. And a moment to wax nostalgic about how good the original TV series was.

Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith ** :arguing:

- The third installment in the prequel series that says Lucas should have left well enough alone and stuck with the first trilogy as a stand-alone masterpiece - that is before he tampered with the original edition.

"You will be going to a special hell reserved for child molesters and people who

talk in the theatre.” – Shepherd Book, Firefly

Visit Maxx's Blog - The New Millennium: The Time is Now - for the newest ideas to come from the mind of Maxx Blackwell.

gallery_1248_65_32681.jpg

"THE ANTICHRIST DOES NOT COME AFTER A THOUSAND YEARS HAVE PASSED. WHEN THE THOUSAND YEARS HAVE PASSED, THE REIGN OF THE JUST BEGINS; THEN COMES THE ANTICHRIST, TO CONFOUND THE JUST, AND THEN COMES THE FINAL BATTLE..."

- Alinardo of Grottaferrata, December 1323 (The Name of the Rose, Umberto Eco)

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Batman Begins *****  :clapping:

- If you were to put Michael Keaton's Batman, Val Kilmer's Batman, George Clooney's Batman and Christian Bale's Batman all in a ring as representatives of their respective movies to duke it out for the best Batman, Christian Bale's Batman would wipe the floors with the other. George Clooney's would have no chance and Val Kilmer's would be assisting George's out of the ring. The only one who would present any kind of a challenge would be Michael Keaton's but he to would ultimately fall.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I completely agree, he was by far the best bat man, I only wish they had left room between batman begins and batman 1 to give him more bat man adventures. Micheal Keaton was also very good as batman, was not impressed with val kilmer at all though!

• Elders (Admins)
Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants ****  :clapping:

- I laughed, I cried! Fantastic movie that leaves you feeling it's good to be alive at the end of it.

Sarah-Jane Redmond (Lucy Butler) appears in Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. Did you get to see much of her?

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Sarah-Jane Redmond (Lucy Butler) appears in Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. Did you get to see much of her?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry! I meant to mention it. She wasn't a major character in the movie so her time was limited to about 10-15 minutes I would say. For Millennium/X-Files fans there's also the Smoking Man or Cancer Man as he's also called as the father of one of the other girls.

Both did well in their roles though there's really not much to say as they didn't get a lot of screen time.

Maxx

Visit Maxx's Blog - The New Millennium: The Time is Now - for the newest ideas to come from the mind of Maxx Blackwell.

gallery_1248_65_32681.jpg

"THE ANTICHRIST DOES NOT COME AFTER A THOUSAND YEARS HAVE PASSED. WHEN THE THOUSAND YEARS HAVE PASSED, THE REIGN OF THE JUST BEGINS; THEN COMES THE ANTICHRIST, TO CONFOUND THE JUST, AND THEN COMES THE FINAL BATTLE..."

- Alinardo of Grottaferrata, December 1323 (The Name of the Rose, Umberto Eco)

Guest chrisnu

My favorite movies of 2005, so far:

1) Winter Solstice

2) Der untergang (Downfall)

3) Me and You and Everyone We Know

4) Crash

5) Sin City

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines