Close Encounters Of A Chris Carter Kind

heard some cool trivia about Close Enounters of a Third kind.....apprently Chris Carter was a uncredited consultant for this movie. I heard Lance was in this movie so the other night i rented it but i didnt see him in it. Did anyone ever see this movie? and if so where in the movie is Lance

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heard some cool trivia about Close Enounters of a Third kind.....apprently Chris Carter was a uncredited consultant for this movie.  I heard Lance was in this movie so the other night i rented it but i didnt see him in it.  Did anyone ever see this movie? and if so where in the movie is Lance

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Joe...it appears that Lance played a minor role as a character named Robert...I certainly dont remember seeing him, but then again its been a lot of years...

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

ya have to look very quick... if memory serves hes one of the 'selected' people to go aboard the alien craft [all them people at the end wearing sunglasses] :ouro:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

• Elders (Moderators)

Yes, Lance had a major role in Close Encounters, but it was cut down. Now you can see Lance very shortly at the end of the movie. When the alien ship has landed and this tall alien comes out there is a cameramovement over the astonished crowd and Lance is standing in between this crowd. Thats all thats left of his performance in Close Encounters...standing and watching... :fool:

"We worry...we wait...who´s gonna see a different future?"
Frank Black

"Are you aware how often you use negative associated words?"
"No, I don´t neither."

Jose Chung´s Doomsday Defense

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines