Password Like In Millennium

Rate this topic

Guest Lokan Ratum

Guest PaoloR
Thanks for posting the link mir59TO!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for answer :clapping:

P.S. the logon works also with Logon Loader (free)

• Elders (Admins)

Zomebie, unable to resist a plug opportunity, I've accumalated a lot of Millennium downloads at my site including screen savers and wallpapers that you might be interested in.

• Elders (Admins)
Get StyleXP and you can get an ouroboros login screen from their website.

:ouro:

I took the plunge and downloaded StyleXP and the Ouro log in screen but I found that the downloads and themes from that site (including the Ouro log in screen) are bundled with spyware, namely the Accona Toolbar so I wasn't prepared to install it. Tha :angryred: t's a shame that a site which showcases peoples creations would ruin them by adding spyware/adware. :angryred:

Guest PaoloR

Tha :angryred: t's a shame that a site which showcases peoples creations would ruin them by adding spyware/adware. :angryred: 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree. Install only if you have a firewall... i not use StyleXP, but decompress the .zip in a directory, and with Logon Loader (free, no spyware) i set the MillenniuM Group Logon. It work :grouphug:

After that, start AdAware and/or SpyBot, and relax with your new MillenniuM login

:smokin: