Topic now officially renamed Millennium Street :)

Guest zombieromero

Guest zombieromero

I watch Eastenders quite a lot, its not the best show but its getting there.

Anyone else watch Eastenders? Got any spoilers?

post-854-1121794193_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest lonegungrrly1121

*dies of embarasment :fool: * i ahve been watching since the death of Den.. has been the most compelling soap (if there ever was such a thing!) in a long long while...

I have no spoilers, but I admire the way the writers have brought the show back from the ashes :clapping:

• Elders (Admins)

This program sucks the life force out of me yet I continue to watch it. I think its because I like to keep up to date with the story lines, however depressing the characters are. There simply is no comparison between Dead Enders and Coronation Street which is fun, quirky and has the most professional acting of any soap. Compare the characters of both soaps and you'll understand what I mean, although the whole Charlie story line seems to have got completely out of hand. I don't know anyone who isn't fed up of that story line but when Corrie drags out a story line like this one, you know the finale will be brilliant.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest zombieromero

Yeah, but you have to agree that when Eastenders does a finale its gonna be good, they gonna find Dens body in the Queen Vic and Chrisse is gonna go on the run. Eastenders is getting to be like a cheap gangster film with the likes of Johnny Allen and his associates.

Corrination Street has its charms, but for me Corrie seems like a rustic sunday lunch, enjoyable but time consuming. Whilst Eastenders is fast food through a drive-in, fast and awesome.

Lol my two cents!

:ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! Like visiting a fast food drive through in a hearse though!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest lonegungrrly1121

hhm, I find the humour in Corrie very out of character. I'm all for being light hearted, but when they just introduce characters for cheap laughs, it aint good... like those two 'twins' :devil:

speaking of corrie, has anyone noticed how much Charlie looks like Doggett?! (Robert Patrick)

(thats not the olny reason I watch it or anything.... :eyes: )

post-1156-1121871853_thumb.jpg

I must admit to going through phases with Eastenders. I'm on the 'off' phase at the moment and had my last really big on phase during Den's ressurection. Corrie I can take or leave, it's a bit pantomimesque for my liking, think Roy's perpetual cafe machine, but I admit the writing is usually of the highest standard seen in soapdom. Then again I am not much of a judge for good television as I worship at the altar of 'Bad Girls' - gotta love Body-Bag!

I wish, really wish, that Eastenders would bring back Janine Butcher, the Lucy Butler of the Eastend, God she was good but then again who wouldn't push Barry off a cliff given half a chance. I decided to include a picture, in homage, to the Precipice Pusher but when I first searched for a pic I searched for Janine Evans (the married title) and got the one below. Clearly she has gone to pot a tad since leaving the square that or she took Pat's make-up bag instead of her own (I also had to crop said image as there was a Janet Jackson 'wardrobe malfunction' going off a little lower down.......it wasn't pleasant.)

All hail 'The Butcher' and for God's sake someone do Pauline Fowler in.

Charlie as Doggett eh? How about Hayley as Reyes (or Doggett depending if we're talking pre-op or post-op here).

post-1185-1121874232_thumb.jpg

Janine Evans

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Charlie as Doggett eh? How about Hayley as Reyes (or Doggett depending if we're talking pre-op or post-op here).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO! maybe maybe :clapping: oh the fun I could have if I could only find a decent picture of hayley :bigsmile:

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Lol this thread was worth starting for the look-a-likes alone!

:grin:

:ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha ok

how about this?? (if only for comedy value!)

post-1156-1121879145_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines