Thoughts On Mm Movie

Rate this topic

Guest lonegungrrly1121
It's unfair to blame CC and 1013.  If it were solely up to them we'd probably have 5-7 seasons of MM on TV and a movie too.

It's FOX who have robbed us of a S4 and aren't up for a movie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suppose so, actually. It's a shame that they didn;t put more faith in CC considering his first show was such a hit :bigsmile:

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Don't forget what they did to his "Harsh Realm" too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:cry: I wish I could get my hands on Harsh Realm and/or the lonegunman series. they cancelled HR really early on, didn't they?

i've never seen HR here, though i've seen a few LGM... I want them to complete my 1013 collection

• Elders (Admins)
sorry for using forthcoming, like i said its all speculation on my part.  Please forgive me :m_yes:

i just tend to think something is going on at 1013 productions even though i dont have the facts.  Hopefully we will hear something towards the end of 2005, and if i am right......everyone owes me big! :dj:

If it happens you get a big sloppy kiss from me Joe! :kissing:

My apologies for being a bit grizzly, full of a summer cold today! :cry:

:cry: I wish I could get my hands on Harsh Realm and/or the lonegunman series.  they cancelled HR really early on, didn't they?

i've never seen HR here, though i've seen a few LGM... I want them to complete my 1013 collection

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Harsh Realm only lasted 8 episodes, I think. Pitty. It had great potential.

If it happens you get a big sloppy kiss from me Joe! :kissing:

My apologies for being a bit grizzly, full of a summer cold today! :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOO-HOO! Can I get in on that action? :kissypoo::gaba:

Guest ZeusFaber
:cry:   I wish I could get my hands on Harsh Realm and/or the lonegunman series.  they cancelled HR really early on, didn't they?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Harsh Realm was cancelled after 3 episodes aired, but 9 episodes were produced. You can pick up the series on DVD pretty cheap right now. It's got a couple of commentaries on the pilot, some TV spots and a short documentary. Also featuring MM alumnus Terry O'Quinn and Sarah-Jane Redmond.

As for TLG, thats only on DVD in Region 1. I'm trying to get a hold of it too, since I've never had the chance to watch an episode. Was it ever aired on even a pay-TV channel in the UK?

Edited by ZeusFaber

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Harsh Realm was cancelled after 3 episodes aired, but 9 episodes were produced.  You can pick up the series on DVD pretty cheap right now.  It's got a couple of commentaries on the pilot, some TV spots and a short documentary.  Also featuring MM alumnus Terry O'Quinn and Sarah-Jane Redmond.

As for TLG, thats only on DVD in Region 1.  I'm trying to get a hold of it too, since I've never had the chance to watch an episode.  Was it ever aired on even a pay-TV channel in the UK?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've just ordered harsh realm on amazon :bigsmile: thanks! In the UK LoneGunMen was was on the Sci-fi channel in the day time. I managed to watch 2 and a half episodes... it was great from what i could tell, though i think they only bought the first season because it ended at a cliff hanger and was never on the channel again. that drove me up.the.wall. :Gehenna_demon: LOL

Guest zombieromero

Yeah I got The Lonegunmen on DVD a while ago; they are pretty awesome, prematurely cancelled in my opinion.

As the series was cancelled, Chris Carter finished off the Lonegunmen's storylines in an X-Files episode.

:ouro: