Another Wallpaper

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Here is another wallpaper that I have made. I think this is my favourite so far. I was going for a darker, mystical look. What do you guys think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think its great, it looks antique has a older script look to it, great job

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Gunslinger!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i hate to jump on the bandwagon so late, but i just now discovered the darned thing...very well done amigo, the Trajan font, with its letters showing a sense of decay certainly add to the mystique that is MillenniuM...very haunting wallpaper, and very well done..it shall serve my desktop well...

Guest lonegungrrly1121

Cool Wallpaper!

my sig is based upon the George Romero zombie films, hence my name ZombieRomero.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

P.S. I've always wondered what your name was about. Isn't there another Zombie movie coming out by him soon. 'Land of the Dead' ? I can't wait for that movie :D

Guest zombieromero

Yeah Land Of The Dead is out real soon, however I am not getting too excited over it beacuse it is one of his first Hollywood movies and chances are it will be a toned down, less violent version compared to his other independant films which usually have no real stars in them, or they weren't stars at the time e.g. Ken Foree in Dawn Of The Dead.

Time will tell.

Yeah Land Of The Dead is out real soon, however I am not getting too excited over it beacuse it is one of his first Hollywood movies and chances are it will be a toned down, less violent version compared to his other  independant films which usually have no real stars in them, or they weren't stars at the time e.g. Ken Foree in Dawn Of The Dead.

Time will tell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now there is a classic, do you have the 4 disc release with the european version and extended version? now thats entertianment:)

Guest zombieromero

Yeah Gunslinger I do have the 4 disc edition of Dawn of the Dead, its an awesome set , I was in Heaven when I got that, 3 different versions of my favourite film, loads of extras and commentaries too.

Check out the 2 disc Divimax edition of Day of the Dead and the Night of the Living Dead Millennium Edition, these are the best versions of both films as they have the most extras and are both uncut. You will have to order them from somewhere like Playusa.com as they are both region 1.