After Image

I was watching this movie with John Mellancamp earlier this week on DVD (i know I have the DVD Review to write on this one). IN AFTER IMAGE, John plays a burned out crime scene photographer who takes a leave of absence and falls in love witha deaf woman who is taking care of his ailing aunt. The deaf woman has visions of upcoming murders. The serial killer is also filming everything on digital video. He wants the crime scene photographer to see him. If you threw Frank Black into this one, you would have a Millennium episode easy.

AFTER IMAGE isn't a bad movie. It is a bizarre thriller that is slow at times and atmospheric in other parts.

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, the nutjob from the episode, Kingdom Come, is in this movie playing another nutjob.

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines