Lance On Tv Again!

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Guest zombieromero

Did anyone watch Antivirus on the Sci-Fi channel last night. I'd nver seen it before and was surprised at how good it was.

Well anything with Lance in it is good but this was awesome!

:ouro:

I saw it my friend. Darn good film and fit for a big bowl of popcorn. He was in Pumpkinhead the other night Zombie which I know you like and I agree that is an amazing film, but, I missed it and was only able to catch the end credits. It was on Sky's Horror Channel (330) and though I am aware that they repeat, ad infinitum, the films they show I cannot find it again by searching through Sky's weekly schedules. Anyone know if this Lance gem is due to return?

Guest zombieromero

Keep your eyes peeld eth.snafu, sometimes a films or programme will be repeated on an alternate channel within a week or so. If I find anything I let you know.

Did anyone watch Antivirus on the Sci-Fi channel last night. I'd nver seen it before and was surprised at how good it was.

Well anything with Lance in it is good but this was awesome!

:ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the states the film is called ' Antibody' and reminds me of 'Fantastic Voyage'. It is a well done movie and Lance seemed to be totally enjoying himself.. especially the big kiss.. :clapping::fool:

Guest zombieromero

As soon as I saw him I just remebered what a good actor he is. The film is definately worth a watch!