Greetings!

Guest Wepwawet

Guest Wepwawet

Hey all!

First off, what a gorgeous-looking forum. I've been on a few over the years but this one is just so beautifully put together. And a wonderful catalogue of data & info as well....

So this is me: a graphic artist by training, customer service advisor by trade (unwillingly). Part-time musician & songwriter. Sometime creator & publisher of comic books & graphic novels, writer of eclectic prose. Very proud owner of the 3 seasons DVDs after over 5 years of failed attempts to capture the complete series from the Sci-Fi channel, and looking for ways to satisfy my growing hunger as the final episodes approach...

Guess I found the best place to be!

Cheers.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!

First off, what a gorgeous-looking forum. I've been on a few over the years but this one is just so beautifully put together. And a wonderful catalogue of data & info as well....

So this is me: a graphic artist by training, customer service advisor by trade (unwillingly). Part-time musician & songwriter. Sometime creator & publisher of comic books & graphic novels, writer of eclectic prose. Very proud owner of the 3 seasons DVDs after over 5 years of failed attempts to capture the complete series from the Sci-Fi channel, and looking for ways to satisfy my growing hunger as the final episodes approach...

Cheers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You most certainly did find the right place....welcome to TIWWA...what you will find on this board are some of the most intelligent, friendly people anywhere. From the simple to the incredibly complex, its all here. Welcome aboard....share your passion for MillenniuM with us without fear, we are all here for the same reasons...

Till the Last Change...Be Done..

The Fourth Horseman...

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

:clapping: welcome to the most informational and inspirational site on the internet.. It won't be long before you feel as if you've been here for years and talking with old friends. :tasty::ouro:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Hey all!

Cheers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

howdy, welcome aboard!! good to have met you, this is a great site, awesome fans and you find out anything you ever wanted to know about the show, im in law enforcemen myself and that is the aspect of the show i really enjoy, the forensic profiling and the good vs evil theme, listen to fourth horsemen, he posts are very good and informative, hes very knowledgable about the show and can always be counted on for a interesting post or two or three, anyway, welcome and look forward to reading your posts...Gunslinger

"Have I run too far to get home?"

• Elders (Admins)

:ouro_larger:

Welcome to TIWWA! Thank you very much for your kind words! :ouro:

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.
Guest zombieromero

Welcome to TIWWA! As you can see from the replies in this topic, we are just a bunch of friendly guys and gals with a love for Millennium. TIWWA members have a profound respect for the show and each other, so enjoy yourself Wepwawet, and if you ever need anything just PM me and I'll be happy to help.

Welcome aboard Wepwawet!

"All our resources will be available to you." - Peter Watts, Pilot Episode (The Frenchman)

I have never felt so much a member of a web-based world-wide family as I do here. The resources here are amazing. And the human resources phenomenal. You have access to members who are great thinkers and members from far flung fields and with far flung interests - the spectrum is amazing.

"Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy cuz Kansas is going bye-bye." - Cypher, The Matrix

Loose yourself in the pages and pages of information. Loose yourself to the fantasy. It's all here - everything you could want.

Don't Worry, Don't Wait ... Participate

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/g...48_59_41318.jpg

Visit Maxx's Blog - The New Millennium: The Time is Now - for the newest ideas to come from the mind of Maxx Blackwell.

gallery_1248_65_32681.jpg

"THE ANTICHRIST DOES NOT COME AFTER A THOUSAND YEARS HAVE PASSED. WHEN THE THOUSAND YEARS HAVE PASSED, THE REIGN OF THE JUST BEGINS; THEN COMES THE ANTICHRIST, TO CONFOUND THE JUST, AND THEN COMES THE FINAL BATTLE..."

- Alinardo of Grottaferrata, December 1323 (The Name of the Rose, Umberto Eco)