Greetings!

Guest Wepwawet

Guest Wepwawet

'Wow' again...

What a welcome!

There's not a lot more to say to that, except: 'thanks, for making me feel at home already!'

Think I might just enjoy my time here...

Cheers!

;o)

Guest Wepwawet

Oh, just one more thing... (a la Lieutenant 'Columbo')

I almost forgot to mention the handle.

It does have a very obscure, roundabout connection to TIWWA...which I only just realised! (and to think I only chose it because I doubted anybody else would have done so already...)

Wepwawet: a very ancient Egyptian wolf-god, worshipped at Lykopolis.

Depicted in a very similar manner to another canine deity, Anubis.

Anubis, depicted as a recumbent jackal, is used on the sleeve of Blue Oyster Cult's 'Workshop of the Telescopes' album, and in some of their other imagery.

BOC's keyboardist Allen Lanier once dated Patti Smith.

Patti wrote one of the finest rock poems ever, 'Horses'...which was later used in one of the greatest episodes of television I've ever seen.

Damned if I can remember the name of the TV show, though... >:)

• Elders (Moderators)

I wondered about the name you'd chosen - I had the feeling that it was an ancient name but thought maybe it was a native american name.

A very intriguing name - I love the thought and creativity that goes into members' choice of names!

Mmmm, show? What show? :oneeyedwinK

I wondered about the name you'd chosen - I had the feeling that it was an ancient name but thought maybe it was a native american name.

A very intriguing name - I love the thought and creativity that goes into members' choice of names!

Mmmm, show? What show?  :oneeyedwinK

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, my hats off to you as well for a very enlightening and interesting moniker...there are many here who have a vast knowledge as well of the very concepts it represents...alas, mine, unfortunately, needs no further explanation :cry:

enjoy your time here...

Till the Last Change...Be Done..

The Fourth Horseman

• 1 month later...