• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw 2 will be relaeased Oct. 28...........cant wait

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awesome, didnt see the first one till it hit dvd but bought it after renting it for the first time, great flick, cant wait till the sequel comes out.

"Have I run too far to get home?"

• Elders (Admins)

Great news! What a great film!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• 1 year later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
wow I Loved the first one so much :bigsmile:

I finally got around to watching Saw 2 last night, and I think I might have liked it even better than the fist one. They were both very well done for the kind of movies they were, and surpass most horror flicks for as far as twists and turns in the plot and being cleverly written. As I have mentioned before, I am not a real gore fanatic, and being that L@the is not around, nobody here will argue with me about that :oneeyedwinK However, sometimes I am just in the mood for something scary and creepy, and Saw 2 really delivers. Be warned though, this is a flick for the more hard core horror fans, as there is some serious gore and some scenes that will have you covering your eyes or squirming in your seat. If this is your kind of movie, I recommend it highly.

Guest SouthernCelt
. . . I am not a real gore fanatic, and being that L@the is not around, nobody here will argue with me about that :oneeyedwinK . . .

Oh, he's still around...saw where he visited yesterday...but he's not posting anything. Did we make him mad about something????

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Oh, he's still around...saw where he visited yesterday...but he's not posting anything. Did we make him mad about something????

Not as far as I know. He probably just doesn't feel like he has the time to get back into it the way he used to. Maybe his lurking will eventually lead to an occational post. :yes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines