Sign in to follow this  
Faustus

Wheres everyone from on here?

Another New Zealander here, strangely enough...

To quote the cliche... "First time caller, long time listener"

Boy, am I glad this board is here - kudos to all involved.

From your username, I take it you were a fan of "The Others"?  A much too short-lived but well-conceived show, I thought.  That's one of my shows that I was lucky enough to get copies of all the episodes; I've got a few of "Space: Above and Beyond", all of "Harsh Realm" though very bad quality, and all but one of "The Lone Gunmen" because I actually forgot about it the night that "Tango de los Pistoleros" aired, so I've never even seen it.  Bane of my existence.

Hootrville, Penna., which is about thirty miles from where they have the Little League World Series. Big fan of the show, have most on VHS, am waiting patiently for the DVD.

disthane

Hi Laura, yes and very much so. The show just recently finished its run over here in the dead-end timeslot that was reserved for S3 of MM and pretty much every other genre show that failed to capture any "meaningful" ratings here. I was blown away by how it ended so fatally, typical M&W I suppose. Lone Gunmen finished not too long ago either but we missed out on the pilot episode (unsurprisingly). I doubt we'll ever get to see Harsh Realm but I'm sure it's a show I would get into.

Hi,

Nyon, a small town in Switzerland

Guess I will finally chime in here.  I am from Pennsylvania, USA.  Will soon be from England!  It is so great to actually see that a really global MLM community exists and has gathered here!  Though, I am not suprised.  I imagined that it would have a worldwide following.  In fact, I think it is sort of fitting.

Laura,

I have all of Harsh Realm and all of Lone Gunmen!  If you get some more fan fic together, we can add this to the "Deal with the Psycho"!  I love both shows.  In fact, I am crazy about all the 1013 shows.  Something just really resonates for me with them.  They touch on so many different things and levels that all connect with me.  Also, if you are really into Harsh Realm, I am a member of an HRM fan fic e-mail group.  I have written some too.  If you are interested, send me an email, PM, or the "Deal with the Psycho" thread

Simeon,

Same goes for you... as it sounds like you are a real potential Harsh Realm enthusiasts... if interested in the HRM fan fic loop, or interested in trading some MLM fan fic for the episodes of Harsh Realm, let me know via email, PM, or the Deal thread.

Glad to find some more HRM fans!  I am having a blast writing some Harsh Realm fan fic, though it comes pretty slow as I have limited time to write.  I posted part I of my first ever story like 4 months ago.  I just started part II this month!  But it is really a blast.

It's just a game,

Scott

Checking in from Seattle, WA. (USA).

First time to post (be gentle) :rofl:

Fisbin here...just north of Pittsburgh.

[its my gift, Its my curse]

which actually has nothing to do with where I reside, but what resides in me. I think my incredulous fascination with Frank Black was not only his ability to see inside others, but to feel the presence of evil.

Certainly there are many among you who have felt these thisgs...