Millennium Episodes?

Rate this topic

Guest Nathaniel

Guest Nathaniel
I am trying to find a site where I can download Millennium Episodes. If you know of a site or a shared media program that has downloadable episodes please let me know! Thanks-

• 5 months later...
Guest TrippleNipple
I'm fairly new to this stuff, but I found most of the episodes on eMule.  I don't know if they are of a high quality but I'll post here when I download some. . .

• Elders (Admins)
I am trying to find a site where I can download Millennium Episodes. If you know of a site or a shared media program that has downloadable episodes please let me know! Thanks-

Hi Nataniel,

Welcome to TIWWA. You just missed out on the opportunity of downloading any/all episodes via an FTP site. It's apparently due back soon, fingers crossed. Keep an eye out on the FTP forum for more info.

Regards,

The Old Man :ouro:

Guest hannibalgt

hey there!

If you are patience, like i was when i downloaded all the three season over almost 5 months, i can give you episodes via ICQ.

I dont have a great bandwidht, but thats all what i can do for you.

via ICQ ive gathered all Season 1 and most of the Second... the rest via IRC...

Anyway... my ICQ # is 171312131, meet me there tomorrow or in 7 hrs aprox. thats when ill get home  :yes_big:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yogurt
Hey hannibalgt what typ of ep do you have, I used to beable to get on Newsgroup so I got the vcd ep that grace put up. If you happen to have those same kind then would like to dl some from you if that's ok with you.