Amazons Pre-sale On Upcoming Dvd

Rate this topic

Greetings from Amazon.ca!

We thought you'd like to know we shipped your items today, and that this completes your order.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.ca, and we hope to see you again soon!

<SNIP>

The following items were included in this shipment:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Qty      Item                          Price  Shipped  Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1        Millennium: Season 3 [6 Discs] CDN$  50.92  1  CDN$  50.92

Sold by Amazon.com.ca, Inc. - taxed

Hey all! I'm back now and got this great email yesterday! Hold on eth.snafu buddy. I hope to be ablecontribute to your season 3 threads soon!

Maxx :jumping:

Guest canadian girl

Wow, they shipped yours before it's even been officially released??????????

My shipping estimated is september 9th.............although, the actual day things are shipped is usually way before their estimate. So I'm hoping to get it on sept. 6th.

I've went to the Post Office quite hopeful that my 3rd Season DVDs might be waiting there for me to pick them up. Alas, this was not the case. The delivery projection on Amazon is the 13th to the 19th. Phooey! :cry:

Why I thought this however was that on my taxi ride "My Love is Blue" - the exact version used in the episode - was playing on the radio, and during lunch "A Horse With No Name" was playing.

It's been a very Millenniumistic Music day here! :eyes:

Maxx

I have been re-examing SI episodes in the context of SII discussion as well as a bridge to SIII. Certain things have struck me about the episodes that did not the first time. I have reviewed "The Thin White Line" and "Blood Relatives." In particular, Blood relatives reaffirmed some very important things for me. At any rate, it should not be long now for SIII. I already have a place on the bookshelf set aside for it.

Guest zombieromero

I think series 3 does an ok job of wraping things up, its certainly one of the best seasons, second only to the first one. Hope you enjoy the DVD!