Goodbye To All That

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

Here we go again..

Has someone caught this before? In the last episode of MM, ”Goodbye To All That”, there´s a situation where Emma is snooping on Douglas’s computer (scene 13 on dvd, at about 3 min 45 sec).

She clicks on the browse bar of the Bureau Records Search Engine, and just for a brief moment you can see the drop-down search history with names that have been written there before. It really is just a glimpse, so you won't be able to actually see it without using the pause button.

I couldn’t see all the names clearly (maybe it’s my eyes or my tv or both), but two of them were clear enough (in addition to Daniel Baron). Here:

Cathy Gilroy (aka Kathy Gilroy-Sereda): production manager in all the episodes of season 1 except the Pilot, associate producer/production manager throughout S2 and production manager throughout S3.

Mark Lane: set decorator throughout seasons 2 and 3.

I guess I’m getting kind of obsessed with these catches.. But the hunting helps me maintain my upbeatness!

Love,

dontbesodark

• 3 months later...
Guest betweenthelines

Two other names on the list: Teddy Mann and Robert Moresco. Both worked on Season 1 as producers and helped write such episodes as 'The Judge', 'Loin Like a Hunting Flame', 'Broken World', and 'Paper Dove'.

• Elders (Moderators)
Two other names on the list: Teddy Mann and Robert Moresco. Both worked on Season 1 as producers and helped write such episodes as 'The Judge', 'Loin Like a Hunting Flame', 'Broken World', and 'Paper Dove'.

Good work, betweenthelines! :clapping: