Lance And Megan's Address?

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Either its fake or its a fanmail address as I doubt any celeb would let his or her address be known to the public. I may be wrong though.

i found this off the net

Lance Henriksen

9540 Dale Ave

Sunland, CA 91040

Megan Gallagher

P.O Box 5617

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I did a search for Lance they gave that one and a PO box but I didn't write it down. They also listed his wife at that same address.

i found this off the net

Lance Henriksen

9540 Dale Ave

Sunland, CA 91040

Megan Gallagher

P.O Box 5617

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok...Joe my good friend...as i PM'd you earlier, Sunland is but one of several cities that comprise the San Fernando Valley out here in California. As forture would have it, part of my work responsibilities are to cover Sunland and its immediately surrounding areas. After work yesterday, (about 4:30 a.m.), I decided to drive by the address you provided to see if it was at all possible for Mr. Henriksen to reside there.

From what i was able to deduce, you cannot exclude the possibility that the address is correct. Dale Ave is a very, very narrow, long road that actually winds up being a cul-de-sac...I was very skeptical at first, what with the houses on either side fairly upper-class but not breath-taking...However, as i got to the top of the street, the houses began to take on the look of those in Beverly Hills, gates, pillars, etc..at the apex of the cul-de-sac was 9540 Dale...Now,the only part you could see was the main entrance gate, but it was AWESOME..definately the most notable one on the entire Ave. Keypad entrance, beautiful wrought iron gate, unfortunately nowhere to be found was a name plate, etc...so there was no way to 100% verify whether it was his place or not...i only had the curbside street address to go on...

Based on the fact that it was definately the most notable property in the area, with the fact that the house was the ONLY one hidden from the street, well, make your own conclusions....

The Fourth Horseman