Lance And Megan's Address?

Rate this topic

While accessing another one of those on-line 'public record' companies I saw a new listing. Besides Lance James Henriksen and his wife Jane there was a listing for 'Henriksen Family Trust'. It gave an address in

Ventura , CA and a phone number. I would love to ask his PR people where we could see and buy his beautiful pottery now that his on-line gallery is closed. :smokin:

• Elders (Admins)

I was just looking at some old MDUK news articles and I noticed that the Henriksen's live in Palm Springs, California. Not sure if the address above is in Palm Springs or not but it might help to validate it for any Polaroid Stalkers out there!

I was just looking at some old MDUK news articles and I noticed that the Henriksen's live in Palm Springs, California. Not sure if the address above is in Palm Springs or not but it might help to validate it for any Polaroid Stalkers out there!

BEER---> Actually, this is in the San Fernando valley which is North of Los Angeles/Burbank (TV & movie studios). He may have a place there. But I'll bet he has others.

BELCH

BEER---> Actually, this is in the San Fernando valley which is North of Los Angeles/Burbank (TV & movie studios). He may have a place there. But I'll bet he has others.

BELCH

BB - you are most likely correct. I doubt that Lance only has one house to call his own. I am familiar with the address in the San Fernando Valley and from what i can say from what i have seen, it is very, very possible that this may be ONE of his houses. Anyway, i am sure that Lance, like all celebrities, enjoys the rewards of peace and quiet...

The Fourth Horseman..

• 3 weeks later...