Millennium Fan Album

Rate this topic

Guest Anamnesis

• Elders (Admins)

Agreed Mark! I listened up to the 19:19 track and it was amazing to listen to. Brings back a lot of memories. Those guys did a great job with the samples and loops. Reminds me a lot of the m=1000 CD.

Will listen to the rest tomorrow, time for bed!

Sir you are a gentleman and a scholar!

This is just superb and I cannot thank you enough for sharing these with us. This is precisely why I care so much for Millennium and its fandom: the sheer creativity, dedication and effort that people undertake out of love for the show. These will not only be cherished additions to my Ipod but will form the soundtrack to my Milllennium Themed Evening I hope will one day take place wherein I drag Graham, Libby, Laredo and others round to Chez Eth for fat-free egnogg, two types of bread and a viewing fest.

With the sharing of these, Libby's hard work at uncovering the Millennium Season Three ratings and numerous bootlegs of Madonna's Cardiff concert all hitting the net today I feel incredibly blessed. It feels like Christmas.....

Gratitude unbound!

Eth

• Elders (Admins)
These will not only be cherished additions to my Ipod but will form the soundtrack to my Milllennium Themed Evening I hope will one day take place wherein I drag Graham, Libby, Laredo and others round to Chez Eth for fat-free egnogg, two types of bread and a viewing fest.

I had the same thoughts Eth! :notworthy:

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd feel guilty about downloading this music. Surely it would be a money-maker for Twentieth Century Fox and Mark Snow?

LOL, if Mark Snow and 20th Century would make the effort to release complete soundtracks--and I mean every note--for Millennium (or the X-Files, for that matter), they could name their price, as far as I'm concerned. Short of that, I'll make due with whatever they do choose to release (e.g., past official albums, LaLaLand) and enjoy any fan mixed pieces without guilt.

• 1 year later...
Guest ZorkTaughtMeToType

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about the Monk and Void project? I can't find anything more via Google and I really like their and the M=1000 stuff. I'd like to here more, even non-Millennium stuff. The ambient stuff is terrific, and the vocal ZERO ZERO track kind of reminds me of Xymox... which is a plus.

Thanks in advance!

I think you're confusing two projects Zork. "M=1000" was created by Blithely Menace whereas "Powers, Principalities, Thrones and Dominions" was the project that Monk and Void realised. There are links here to download both of these in the download manager though there did used to be a restriction that specified you needed 25 posts to allow you to do so. I'm not sure if that remains the case. Monk and Void did have a website of their own but that no longer seems to be active and if I recall rightly, the Millennium project was the last they collaborated on and any attempts to contact them failed, sadly. There was some further information about them at theunknownsuperiors.com but sadly that no longer exists either and I was unable to turn up any information using the internet archive.

Not very helpful I'm afraid, sorry.

Eth

• 1 month later...
Guest Blithely_Menace

Wow, amazing to see a discussion of a project to which I had not given much thought in years... and wonderful to read such positive comments.

I apologize for not responding to emails inquiring about the m=1000 CD/MP3s, but the associated address was long ago overwhelmed by spam and has been defunct for years... none of your inquiries reached me.

I'm not clear whether these files are being hosted somewhere on this site, having just discovered TIWWA I haven't had time to take it all in, but I'd be happy to dig through my old files and see if I could reassemble the m=1000 site for this site... would probably take some doing since it's been almost a decade.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your comments and to the founders here for keeping the memory of MIllennium alive!

Blithely Menace

Greetings Blithely Menace,

As you can see you are something of a legend amongst Millennium fans and I am absolutely delighted you found us and joined us. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the happy hours your work has provided for this fan and to congratulate you on such an enduring contribution to fandom.

It would be incredible to see the old website reassembled in some way. Our fandom has lost so much over the years as sites have become dormant or defunct and it would be superb for the newer members to have a chance to revisit where it all began.

Graham is the The Old Man around these parts and I guess he's the gent who would have to give the OK as the server here is his but if thr website can be resurrected this fan would be truly grateful.

Once again, thank you. I hope you stop around for a while.

Eth

Well, I'm totally confused. :blink: I have all the released MLM CDs, the 9 Luminary tracks, Season 1 Promo, 10 Monk and Void, and it appears I'm missing #11 "Ascension." I didn't have m=1000, by Blithely Menace. Now that I've downloaded the above, I can't open it because it's zipped, and yes, the Nut has forgotten how to unzip. I've done it before, I can do it again. Someone please rattle my memory cage.

Thank you Matt, you're the man ! ! ! :notworthy: