Millennium Fan Album

Rate this topic

Guest Anamnesis

I'm confused, what's the drilling, and what's the difference between the 2? Awesome music, just clicked on the link. Mark Snow is "The Man." notworthy.gif

You´ve got that track allready on the lalaland release...happy.gif Goodbye to all that / drilling

Guest Sinestro

My favorite song out of all of MM is the piano piece at the end of Goodbye to All That. I can see the Jeep driving off in the sunset now....

My favorite song out of all of MM is the piano piece at the end of Goodbye to All That. I can see the Jeep driving off in the sunset now....

Yeah, "Goodbye to all that/drilling" thats my favorite too. It´s sad but leaves us with the hopeful return to a continuation.

perfectending2.jpg

Yeah, its almost like god sending a light out of the darkness (the rainclouds) to lead his way into a better, brighter life.

So true happy.gif a better life, future for Jordan and Frank- somewhere...but darkness and evil is still around.

For me the series ends there. I don´t like the x-file crossover except the reunion with frank and jordan.