Millennium In Mad Magazine....

Rate this topic

Guest Anamnesis

Its one of those things ya just have to keep checking. I had to buy several issues to get the one I wanted. One group cost less than $6 per issue [ there were 11 in that group] and the other [which hasn't arrived so I don't count it yet] was 9 issues for less than $3 per so not bad. If I can get a good Xerox copy I can send it to a member who has a good scanner and we can try posting it again. :grin:

• 1 year later...
Guest Doll

I wanted to view these pages but there not up anymore. Can anyone help me out, maybe send them to me in e-mail?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I wanted to view these pages but there not up anymore. Can anyone help me out, maybe send them to me in e-mail?

Sorry, no luck here either. Looks like they are gonners.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I've got them saved here on my hard drive. I'll be adding them to our new website which will be available soon.

Edit: oh what the hell, here they are:

quote]

Oops, looks like I spoke too soon, the Old Man swooped in like a comic book hero and saved the day again. :notworthy:

Guest Doll
I've got them saved here on my hard drive. I'll be adding them to our new website which will be available soon.

Edit: oh what the hell, here they are:

post-1-1179741729_thumb.jpg post-1-1179741742_thumb.jpg post-1-1179741752_thumb.jpg post-1-1179741766_thumb.jpg post-1-1179741783_thumb.jpg

you da man. thanks for the peak, but i can't read them when enlarged. how long do think soon is?

• 2 years later...

This is sort of what I was talking about in my greeting... I think it is hilarious, but it is pretty hard to look like you were not surfing the web, when the boss hears your snort to hold in laughter and when he gets to your desk you are trying to wipe the tears from your eyes, and also the beverage from your chin that you just shot out your nose.

If this site gets me fired, there will be lawsuits! :D

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Sigil,

Please don't sue us, sue your boss instead!

We did actually add these to the main site since this topic was last updated, you can find them here.

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/guide/millennium_mad_magazine_spoof.php

If you want a real laugh, check out the Millennium spoof!

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/guide/suddenly_millennium_spoof.php