Millennium In Mad Magazine....

Rate this topic

Guest Anamnesis

Guest Anamnesis
  • Elders (Admins)

That was fantastic! Thank you so much! I think it was complete too.

Some great lines in there and I loved those little background notes - "You're going to die!".

What a brilliant and accurate send up of the show and its themes!

Guest blondton13
BEER----> WOW - those were great - thanks. I printed all of them and making my own comic book.

BELCH

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Were you able to print these out in full size and read them??? :eyes: I want to, I want to!!! (if I can read it!) :smokin:

Guest Anamnesis

yeah, I am sorry about the quality, not a lot I could do though as I have no idea where I got them from I just found them on one of my many hundreds of data CD's that I am in the middle of sorting...

If someone was so inclined you could probably clean them up a bit in photoshop or something....

Guest Zdenius

thank you so much for info. i will try to get this one. iam a huge magazine collector, well i especially collect clippings about one of my favourite bands and just simply about everythin i like and so i have a large file about Millennium and Lance, but this article is missing. i will try to get some pics of my collection later and post em here.

i also know there are some SHIVERS mags with MILLENNIUM covers, iam still looking for em.. if you guys know about any other mags with MM covers please let me know

:smokin: