Loin Like A Hunting Flame

Rate this topic

LOL! I have to say this is one of the most interesting threads I've read at TIWWA!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, Graham. It's also nice to see this many people who are confindent enough to "get real".

I'm very lucky to have a wonderful man who doesn't judge me by my imperfections. (after many years of men who judged me as unworthy no matter HOW I looked or what I did...it was never enough) As you can see in my picture on my profile, and the other ones on my journal, I can stand to loose about 20 pounds.

The phrase, "It's what's inside that counts", has been so overused that it has lost all meaning. It's more than just a "feel good" message that our parents taught us when we were young. It has nothing to do with religion, either. This is one truth that ALL of us should be able to agree upon.

• Elders (Admins)
I agree with Raven, with me its how my wife makes me feel.  She can look at me in certain way and within seconds my motor is jump started.

LOL! With me it would take a 17yr old and a set of jump leads!