Episode Transcripts

Rate this topic

Libby

• Elders (Moderators)

We're only supposed to post in here things that don't belong in one of the dedicated forums, but ...

I'm pretty sure that when I move the episode transcripts over from the private "holding" forum that Graham set up for me, that they don't show up in the "new posts" unless I move them on the same day. They always show up for me when I click the "new posts" button, but that's because I've already accessed the private forum. So it might be that people don't realise that I've got up to mid-way through Season 2 (in my stop-and-start progress through the transcripts.)

I'm not plugging my transcripts, by the way (no, really!), I just wanted to post a clarification, should one be necessary.

The fact that the "holding" forum is a private one isn't some kind of conspiracy, it's just to give me the opportunity to see what the transcripts will look like before they go "live" and hopefully prevent me from making some embarrassing mistakes (which, of course, I never do). :tongue::oneeyedwinK (edited three times) :embarassed:

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Libby,

Not noticed any problems myself in this regard. I think if this was a bug it would have been addressed by now by the software manufacturers.

Thanks for the latest transcripts, they are fantastic! Loved the Owls one!