Welcome To

Rate this topic

With the new series starting up in late Sept. i had asked the Old Man if we could have a different forum just for the the new series.  So here are the rules for this forum, there are none.  Just remember this is for the new show only......talk about anything from the episodes to the wardrobe and the actors.  The other Night Stalker forum is only for the original show. So lets have some fun and banter.  Once again i will be your moderator so lets be nice with each other.  :bigsmile:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm hearing a lot about a new show called Supernatural. I haven't seen it, but I've heard from several people that this show is very Night Stalkerish (a new word for your dictionary). It apparently has a monster of the week villain based on folklore and myth. The Kolchak yahoo web group is saying that it is closer to the original Kolchak than the new Night Stalker series will be. They all seem very excited about it. Has anyone seen or heard about Supernatural yet?

i saw the season premier and didnt care too much for it, the story seemed good but the acting was just bad! good concept but sometimes it was too dark and couldnt see anything

I see what you mean. I taped and watched an episode entitled Wendigo (spelling?). As you said, it was dark, but I didn't mind that. The story was very good. It was based on old native american folklore. But the 2 main characters (the brothers) are terrible actors. The rest of the cast for that episode was pretty good. I'm going to watch it again tonight. I like the premise and will try to overlook the acting for as long as possible.

Now that I have seen the new Night Stalker, i think its alot better than Supernatural. Supernatural is too juvenile in which Night Stalker seems to be more appealing to the 30-something and 40-crowd. By the way i noticed a new website

https://www.carlkolchak.com