Fox's Millenium Website

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lonegungrrly1121

for the first time in my life I am very miffed off that I have broadband. Those random visions on there loaded secretly and instantly scared me to death!!!

This has to be the greatest TV series ever; and I say this not from a subjective standpoint, but an objective one as well........The acting was brilliant, casting was superb. Even for the episodes that appeared to be anomalies, you judge a series based on holisitc level. I am looking extremely forward to season III.

Vv

A thought expressed by William James in 1902 and quoted by Wells deserves renewed attention: [Cleckley, 1988 5th edition]

Yonder puny fellow however, whom everyone can beat suffers no chagrin about it, for he has long ago abandoned the attempt to “carry that line,” as the merchants say, of Self at all. With no attempt there can be no failure; with no failure, no humiliation. So our self-feeling in this world depends entirely on what we back ourselves to be and do. It is determined by the ratio of our actualities to our supposed potentialities; a fraction of which our pretensions are the denominator and the numerator our success: thus, self-esteem = Success/Pretensions. Such a fraction may be increased as well by diminishing the denominator as by increasing the numerator. To give up pretensions is as blessed a relief as to get them gratified; and where disappointment is incessant and the struggle unending, this is what men will always do. The history of evangelical theology, with its conviction of sin, its self-despair, and its abandonment of salvation by works, is the deepest of all possible examples, but we meet others in every walk of life….How pleasant is the day when we give up striving to be young—or slender! Thank God! We say, those illusions are gone. Everything added to the self is a burden as well as a pride.

I received my review copy of Season 3 yesterday. I do have to take a look at the website if I have a chance.

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

Guest zombieromero

Awesome website, its a shame it won't be updated anymore as it is one of the more interesting websites I have seen in a long while, apart from TIWWA of course. Lol!

Guest GuruAskew

VoidPrime,

Does your review copy feature bi-lingual coverart? Fox never provided any official cover art that didn't feature the French language translations that most Canadian releases feature. Some people (mainly me) are worried that all North American copies of Season 3 will feature the French subtitles and that it won't match the boxes of the first two seasons from the US. The text in particular that I'm curious about:

"VERSION FRANCAISE INCLUSE"

and

"LA TROISIEME SAISON COMPLETE".

A simple answer to my question would suffice but a pic or scan of the cover itself would be great.

PS:

anyone got any ideas as to why I can't log into TIWWA from a window within MSN but I can by opening an IE window (which I'm doing right now)?

PS:

anyone got any ideas as to why I can't log into TIWWA from a window within MSN but I can by opening an IE window (which I'm doing right now)?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If this gets too involved, we'll move it to the "Technical support" section, but let me just say that I don't know about an MSN window....however I DO know that AOL makes things very difficult for me, and I had to rely on IE for quite a while, untill the program became corupt in this computer. (still steamed about that! :angry: ) Graham suggested Firefox, which I now use when AOL is being flaky.

Hope that helps.

Guest chrisnu

They can't even spell Klea Scott's name correctly on the official site! The DVD extra clip is called "Casting Clea".

I hate "...Thirteen Years Later" even more now. :wtf:

AAHHHH! The score for "Omerta"!!!! :fool::cry: