Da Vinci's Inquest

Rate this topic

• 11 months later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Being a channel surfer i am i was surprise to see a commerical for this show but i couldnt tell what channel its coming on...........does anyone know?

Hey Joe, I just happened upon this old post. I don't know what channel it is on elsewhere, but I just ran across Da Vinci again tonight, and it is on UPN 50, which is kind of a local channel here in the Detroit area, and no, I don't live in Detroit, in fact I rarely even go there, I live about 10 miles out of Detroit. Anyway, I have watched it tonight for about 5 minutes, and it is already a whose who of former X-files, and even more so Millennium X-cast members. A few minutes in and I have seen Sarah Strange from Force Majeure, Andy McClaren from S1 and S3 of MM, Ephram Fabercant from Lamentation, and Ian Tracy from X-files "The Walk". Maybe I will be treated to a Sarah Jane Redmond sighting in this episode. I know the crossover has been discussed here, but I was just tickled to see that many in a couple of minutes. Thank God I found this tonight because my channel surfing hand was getting very tired.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
nice to see someone revived an old post of mine.

Yeah DaVincis Inquest does air on WGN, if you have cable. One of the seasons had one of my fav. actress on it as a regular......Lisa Howard

post-569-1155526625_thumb.jpg

WOOOHOOO, it's Sarah Jane Redmond. I recognized her voice before I saw her. Man does she look good and her hair is totally different. They also make her up different than in Millennium. She looks younger than Lucy does, and they cover up her lines around her eyes and some of the other imperfections they showed in Millennium, which is not to say she wasn't drop dead gorgeous on MM. The other chick you attached the photo of is pretty scrumptious too. I will have to watch for her. By the way, I think the last time I saw it, it was on WGN.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
made a mistake Lisa Howard appeared in one epi. in Season 1

she was a regular in Earth: Final Conflict as Lili Marquette

I looked at her resume, which is pretty extensive, and I have somehow managed to miss every project she has been involved in, including Earth: Final Conflict. She is, however, quite the looker.

Guest SouthernCelt
I looked at her resume, which is pretty extensive, and I have somehow managed to miss every project she has been involved in, including Earth: Final Conflict. She is, however, quite the looker.

Amen to that. I used to watch E:FC (the early eps) mainly because of her character. Her costume designer definitely knew how to get a (male) viewer's attention.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Amen to that. I used to watch E:FC (the early eps) mainly because of her character. Her costume designer definitely knew how to get a (male) viewer's attention.

Maybe it was the same person who designed some of Catherine's sweaters on MM.

Guest SouthernCelt
Maybe it was the same person who designed some of Catherine's sweaters on MM.

Dunno, might have been. Say...is E:FC on DVD????? ...Further mental images :censored: !!!