Who Else Thinks Lucy Butler Is Hot?

Rate this topic

Guest Bob Bletcher

Lucy or Catherine (Inspired by Fledgling666!)  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

She brings considerable heat.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Vain68, good to see you on the board....yes, i would say that she is definately babe-a-licious...how lucky was Landon Bryce, having Lucy straddle him, good......but Melinda McGraw (Dr. Stoller in The Pest House) is a very very, close second..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Inversity

I thought that she was quite entrancing. But then again I used to lay awake in my bed & pray that a demon would come to have sex with me so I wouldn't be so lonely. I didn't even care if the demon ripped me to shreds afterward. Just as long as the demon was like a beautiful woman until I had my fun.

But now that I'm not a horny teenager all that stuff scares the #@($ out of me and so does Lucy Butler; even if she is quite easy to look at.

Guest fledgling666

can we say, "too much information?"

lucy is a little bit hot, depending on the lighting in the scene and depending on the way she decides to speak in that scene. she seems needy in some scenes- that's when she's sexy, but she also seems to bruise easily or something because with her milk-white skin, she always seems to have dark bloches in a couple spots.

she CAN be sexy, but not always.

katherine is NOT hot, i don't care what you say. the only time i ever saw MG where she was remotely decent to look at was in the Larry Sanders show.

kristen cloke? nope, not hot either- she has a big head, she's kinda butch and she can make a seriously disturbingly ugly face when she wants to. she's got fish lips too.

gillian anderson is hot, but even she makes some pretty nasty faces at times- like when she cries..........

just my .02

can we say, "too much information?"

lucy is a little bit hot, depending on the lighting in the scene and depending on the way she decides to speak in that scene. she seems needy in some scenes- that's when she's sexy, but she also seems to bruise easily or something because with her milk-white skin, she always seems to have dark bloches in a couple spots.

she CAN be sexy, but not always.

katherine is NOT hot, i don't care what you say. the only time i ever saw MG where she was remotely decent to look at was in the Larry Sanders show.

kristen cloke? nope, not hot either- she has a big head, she's kinda butch and she can make a seriously disturbingly ugly face when she wants to. she's got fish lips too.

gillian anderson is hot, but even she makes some pretty nasty faces at times- like when she cries..........

Hey fledgling...what about Melinda Mcgraw in The Pest House....i would agree with most of what you said, except there were times when i thought Catherine looked elegantly beautiful...depends on what the eyes of the beholder wants to see i guess...

just my .02

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>