Who Else Thinks Lucy Butler Is Hot?

Rate this topic

Guest Bob Bletcher

Lucy or Catherine (Inspired by Fledgling666!)  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest fledgling666

watching sound of snow last night with the wife (no discusion of this thread whatsoever), she says, in reference to megan gallagher (sp?), "god, she's ugly."

i just said, "yep."

here's the thing- i'm glad she played frank's wife, though, anyone else would have been to fake. real people are ugly. that's life. that's real.

Laura has her charms but I like bad girls, so Lucy is my choice.

In case no one has said it yet, welcome to TIWWA!

fledgling - how can you say Catherine was ugly? What reference are you using? Is she as sexy as pouty-lipped Laura? Does she carry the mystique that Lucy does? No to both, but take a look at her in "The Sound of Snow" when she walks off the porch and right by Frank when he re-visits the old yellow house. She looks GOOD...Kolchak is right, she has an elegance/maternal quality that would pique the interest of any mortal man...LOL...

The Fourth Horseman..

BEER---> Catherene is sexy too. Liked her in the 'Larry Sanders' show too. BTW, is she really a lesbian (not that there is anything wrong with that) - that would even make her more sexy.

BELCH

Well then, that would explain Frank's "Ladies of the Night" cd-rom would'nt it??

Guest Sanitarium

I like Laura the best by miles and miles. Great body and a beautiful face. That and she sees angels. What else is there?

• Elders (Admins)

Lucy is in the lead! By the way Lucy fans, I just had an email from Sarah-Jane Redmond. She says she has discovered a pile of Millennium/Lance Henriksen and X-Files photo's and is getting someone over to show her how to scan them. When she emails them over, I'll add them to her site. :praying: