Who Else Thinks Lucy Butler Is Hot?

Rate this topic

Guest Bob Bletcher

Lucy or Catherine (Inspired by Fledgling666!)  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Maybe SJR needs her own series to propel her fame.

YES!!!! How about a Millennium spin off called the "Lucy Butler chronicles". :fool:

• 2 months later...

I just voted for Lucy. Only because 'Hotness' was the criterion. As far as simple loin-directed hotness is concerned, she does it. Catherine is classically attractive, the sort you'd like to wake up next to for years and years and go out to romantic dinners with and talk about eastern art and dramas. Lara is that kinda flaky chick you once dated in college because she seemed really deep at the time and had great knockers but you got tired of her calling you at 2am because she was having a terrible time dealing with her free-floating anxieties.

But Lucy Butler . . .she's that naughty little wench who will haul you off to her apartment for an entire weekend of shagging your eyes out and you'll stumble out Monday morning wondering whether you need to bathe for a solid hour before getting your ass to church to atone for all the sinning you just did.

Edited by F_Black

• Elders (Moderators)
Catherine is classically attractive, the sort you'd like to wake up next to for years and years and go out to romantic dinners with and talk about eastern art and dramas. Lara is that kinda flaky chick you once dated in college because she seemed really deep at the time and had great knockers but you got tired of her calling you at 2am because she was having a terribly time dealing with her free-floating anxieties.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG, that was funny! (I'm not sure if I should say this, but I kinda recognized myself reading that, perhaps being somewhat of a combination of those two. It's hard to say what people close to me would think, though. Anyway, thanks for the laugh, FB!)

Lucy might turn into her demon-self, or a man in middle of things; no thanks. Cahterine is a married woman; to Frank Black no less. Sorry, I won't do that. That leaves Laura. She's single, attractive, will go along with my crazy shcemes and then she has those nice full lips.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bob,

You're right...she is 'so goddamn sexy' but in a broken way...'

like the way you would see a stripper or a sexy cocktail waitress in a place line Reno...her soul is empty...taken...vacant...she is more than Legion...and should be acknowleged as such...

...no one wants to spawn with 'pure evil'

Is est quisnam nos es

Squire

I sure do. She´s so goddamn sexy. Despite being the devil and all.

Y'know I'm going to run the risk of offending a great many souls desirous of Miss Butler and I'm also going to strip any undue consideration to her inner nature and appraise her only on that most superficial quality - physicality - but no, nay never do I find Lucy Butler attractive. I guess this makes me something of an enigma - heterosexual male NOT attracted to Lucy - but in some scenes maybe (if I squint) and in others most definately not.

Even more bizarre is my 'usual' lust for raven haired beauties with full lips and the whole sophisticated, 1940's attire goin on but I can honestly she doesn't float my boat.

Maybe I should get myself counselled or just accept that I'm having a bit of a blonde phase at the moment.