Who Else Thinks Lucy Butler Is Hot?

Rate this topic

Guest Bob Bletcher

Lucy or Catherine (Inspired by Fledgling666!)  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Yes Melinda is quite scrupteous, and is often overlooked. If she was a regular, she would beright up there with Lucy and Lara. Of course, they are so differant that it is hard to pick a favorite. Lucy is sexy and dark, Melinda is sexy and sassy, and Lara is sexy and intellent and sensative. They all have their own differant attractive qualities, but all of them are indeed babe-a-licious. Catherine, on the other hand, has some qualities of her own, but just doesn't do it for me.

Sorry, Emma RULES!!! :w00t:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Sorry, Emma RULES!!! :w00t:

Yes, Emma was extremely yummy as well :kisses: In fact, she is the most "babe-a-licous" of season 3, with the exception of the Lucy Butler episode. I remember watching the new season three episodes, when they first came out, and thinking "Hey, where is Lara Means". Of course, she was in pretty rough shape at the end of S2, so it didn't take many episodes before I realized she was written off the show for good. So, with Lara gone, and with Lucy Butler only being in a couple of episodes, Emma was the hottest S3 actress by default. :oneeyedwinK Emma had such a unique and sophisticated beauty, and of course some pretty sexy smarts. She also seemed to have some pretty sexy, yet professional FBI outfits. Her style was a little different from Dana Scully, but they both had that tendency to accidentally look very sexy and put together. The only differance is that Dana had to wear some more loose fitting apparel, just in case she had to break out some of her ninjitsu moves and beat up a couple of CIA assasins.

Guest Karnos

Oh yes, Lucy is hot. In Season 3, when she tells Frank something along the lines of "He likes me, John" (The rich guy) the way she moves and says that... oh man, so damn sexy!

By the way, hello, I'm a new member!

Yes, Emma was extremely yummy as well :kisses: In fact, she is the most "babe-a-licous" of season 3, with the exception of the Lucy Butler episode. I remember watching the new season three episodes, when they first came out, and thinking "Hey, where is Lara Means". Of course, she was in pretty rough shape at the end of S2, so it didn't take many episodes before I realized she was written off the show for good. So, with Lara gone, and with Lucy Butler only being in a couple of episodes, Emma was the hottest S3 actress by default. :oneeyedwinK Emma had such a unique and sophisticated beauty, and of course some pretty sexy smarts. She also seemed to have some pretty sexy, yet professional FBI outfits. Her style was a little different from Dana Scully, but they both had that tendency to accidentally look very sexy and put together. The only differance is that Dana had to wear some more loose fitting apparel, just in case she had to break out some of her ninjitsu moves and beat up a couple of CIA assasins.

Oh YES MB! I couldn't possibly have said it better; actually in an earlier post of mine I made almost the exact same comparison between Dana and Emma (obviously, you are a person of superior intelligence and perception... :bigsmile: ) Yeah, it was just the damn perfect blend of smoothness, dignity, and yet just the right balance of strength and feminity.... WOW!!! And, YES the outfits were just PERFECT!!! :w00t:

Oh yes, Lucy is hot. In Season 3, when she tells Frank something along the lines of "He likes me, John" (The rich guy) the way she moves and says that... oh man, so damn sexy!

Welcome Karnos!!! :hiya: (I like your Screen Name and creepy avatar, BTW :yes: ) And, Yes, I must admit that you are quite right; that exact scene you are refering too casts Lucy in a bit more of a calmer, and to me personally, more seductive light. I'm usually attracted to the calmer, dignified, yet strong feminine type; the typical Lucy Buter (read: The Over-the-Top, Whip me, Whip me, seductress) doesn't really do much for me as it does for a number of our more lusty fellows here... :roedecker:

Guest Karnos
Welcome Karnos!!! :hiya: (I like your Screen Name and creepy avatar, BTW :yes: ) And, Yes, I must admit that you are quite right; that exact scene you are refering too casts Lucy in a bit more of a calmer, and to me personally, more seductive light. I'm usually attracted to the calmer, dignified, yet strong feminine type; the typical Lucy Buter (read: The Over-the-Top, Whip me, Whip me, seductress) doesn't really do much for me as it does for a number of our more lusty fellows here... :roedecker:

Hello L@the! Thanks, that's me on the avatar, photoshoped beyond recognition.

I liked the character of Lucy since "Lamentation"... she also looks quite hot in "Room without a View" when she's wearing that sexy skirt!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Welcome to the board!! :hiya: I have only read one of your posts, but if you think Lucy is hot, you're all right by me.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Oh YES MB! I couldn't possibly have said it better; actually in an earlier post of mine I made almost the exact same comparison between Dana and Emma (obviously, you are a person of superior intelligence and perception... :bigsmile: ) Yeah, it was just the damn perfect blend of smoothness, dignity, and yet just the right balance of strength and feminity.... WOW!!! And, YES the outfits were just PERFECT!!! :w00t:

Well, I have never referred to myself as a person of superior intelligence, but if you insist :bigsmile: Dana and Emma were just such brilliant creations of Chris Carter and his pals. They are examples of a perfect blend of writting, casting, acting, and yes, even wardrobe. I can't think of many characters I have enjoyed watching as much as those two.

• 2 months later...
Guest CJ450

Hi, errm , Lucy, Lara or Catherine - any of them LOL.

Hot sweaty jungle sex got to be Lucy - especially if she's wearing that skirt from room without a view - and in human form - could be problematic if she were in Demon form - with the wings getting in the way LOL

A meaningful relationship going to the theatre and such - Lara.

Having a cuddle watching TV - Catherine (bit toothy but still very nice!!)

This post proves i need to get out more LOL !!