Who Else Thinks Lucy Butler Is Hot?

Rate this topic

Guest Bob Bletcher

Lucy or Catherine (Inspired by Fledgling666!)  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Elders (Admins)
the one on her front page? or is it somwhere else on the site?

Yes, the one from Falcon Beach. It was taken a few days ago.

Very nice! You certainl have an EXTREMELY effective way to change the subject! :yes:

I wonder what clever B@stard designed her site...?! :wtf:

Just kidding GREAT ONE! :notworthy:

LOL! Thanks! Looking forward to giveing it a modern makeover, just as soon as we finish the new MDUK site!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
BTW, MIB, I thought 'Death and the Maiden' was stunning! Do you know who directed it??? :wink:

Hmmm, interesting, Roman Polanski, no I didn't know that. I guess you might say I am a fan of his work, and not so much a fan of how he has conducted himself in the past off screen. Can't he still technically be arrested if he comes back into the U.S.?

Guest colts45

why is it that i get this message when i go to sarah janes site,

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at https://www.cpanel.net/. Please be advised that cPanel is not a webhosting company itself, and as such is not responsible for content found elsewhere on this site

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at https://www.cpanel.net/. Please be advised that cPanel is not a webhosting company itself, and as such is not responsible for content found elsewhere on this site

I TOLD you if you messed with Emma, you'd PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :gehenna:

Hmmm, interesting, Roman Polanski, no I didn't know that. I guess you might say I am a fan of his work, and not so much a fan of how he has conducted himself in the past off screen. Can't he still technically be arrested if he comes back into the U.S.?

Brilliant work on this film, definitely; technically, yes, he could be arrested. He tried about 5 years ago or so to clear that up, but no go... The girl is like 43 now :wtf:

But, we have this arrangement... He brings over a few Japanese Schoolgirls and I put in a good word for him...

• Elders (Admins)

About cPanel:

Yes I noticed this too yesterday, there was a problem with the server and its all be resolved now. Sorry about that.

• Elders (Admins)

The website is working fine. Try refreshing the page CTRL & F5, and your browser will probably load the page instead of the cached version you are most likely looking at.

• Elders (Admins)

No problem! I noticed the same thing myself, the main site was being displayed from the browser cacahe, refreshing the page caused it to display the site properly.

The forums are deathly quiet, nobody seem to chat much about Lucy Buter or SJR on there apart from asking her the occasional question.

• 3 weeks later...