Anamnesis - Chroniclers Reference

Anamnesis

CLAIRE: I used to be a Chronicler like you… only I believed.Then I got tested, like you, and I didn’t believe.

CATHERINE: Tested?

CLAIRE: By the man who took all the pictures of you. The one who told you the truth.

Can someone please clarify for me what the term chronicler or Chronicler in this discussion between Claire and Catherine means or alludes to?

I was also wondering if there was a relationship between this use of chronicler and the use of the same word in The Hand of St. Sebastien with reference to The Order of Knights Chronicler.

Thanks,

Maxx

Visit Maxx's Blog - The New Millennium: The Time is Now - for the newest ideas to come from the mind of Maxx Blackwell.

gallery_1248_65_32681.jpg

"THE ANTICHRIST DOES NOT COME AFTER A THOUSAND YEARS HAVE PASSED. WHEN THE THOUSAND YEARS HAVE PASSED, THE REIGN OF THE JUST BEGINS; THEN COMES THE ANTICHRIST, TO CONFOUND THE JUST, AND THEN COMES THE FINAL BATTLE..."

- Alinardo of Grottaferrata, December 1323 (The Name of the Rose, Umberto Eco)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic