Guest Nadeen

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Elders (Admins)
sorry.gifWe at Showtime Online express our apologies; however, these pages are intended for access only from within the United States.

There's nothing ruder! Someone should tell them the Internet has no geographical boundaries! :doh:

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

There's nothing ruder! Someone should tell them the Internet has no geographical boundaries! :doh:

That sucks, they suck,

The show was ok for the first installment next weeks episode looks way better, the guy who did re-animator is doing that episode,

Guest chrisnu

No Showtime for me, either. Otherwise, I\'d would be happy to record them. I\'d definitely be interesting in the films by Dario Argento, John Carpenter, and Takashi Miike.

I'll tape it for ya its a mini series so ill tape all in order, i first have to learn how to use the automatic record on this dvd/vcr combo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines