Sign in to follow this  
Blue

Miracles...NOT ON AGAIN!

:anger: I am soooooo pissed right now! :angry: I can't believe that ABC has dicked us yet AGAIN!  :cry: Here we go, more reality tv. Am I the only freakin person in America who hates this sh*t? :angryred: I mean come on, this stuff is horrible! I long for the days of great television shows, not this mindless drival that goes for tv now. Miracles may be dead, I just can't take it, I need a drink!   :down:

I for one was actually kind of glad... I needed desperately to go to Wal-Mart.  I had a pair of shoes my mom bought me on Dec. 3, and I wore them the first time a couple of weeks ago, and though I had them on less than an hour, the heels started falling off!  Which, you know, isn't really safe when you have three-inch heels and have to climb 4 flights of stairs.  But I went to return them, and they're like "I'm sorry, you can't return these because it's past the 90 day return policy, but you can exchange them."  So I had to run back to the back of the store and pick out a different pair of shoes for the same price.  I usually only get shoes when I NEED them, so I felt really forced and don't really need these new shoes.  But so finally, I get home, and do the math, and it's only been 83 days since I bought the darn things in the first place!  I'm so mad, I could have $15 right now instead of a pair of extraneous shoes.  But I must say that I would be in a much better mood if I had some Miracles to look forward to.  What are they airing instead, anyway?  Some other mindless piece of crap as deep as the Michael Jackson specials?

BEER---> Is Walmart open at 10:00 pm? I'll watch Joe Millionaire instead.

BELCH

Yup, 24-hour Wal-Mart -- they don't sell alcohol in this town (it's a dry county), but I think most of them stop selling alcohol sometime between 10 and 12.  Oh, and I realized just at 9:00 that I also bought an umbrella, but I freaking left it by the bench I was waiting for my ride at!  Makes me so mad, b\c I returned another thing that was $3, and the umbrella cost $3, so I might as well not have done anything in the first place.  But I decided to make 19 flowers out of colorful pipe cleaners and when the hour is right, I'm going to sneak over to my favorite professor's house and stick them in her yard, underneath her fake wooden shrub and tree that other students snuck into her yard in the middle of the night last semester.  She gave me lasagna on Saturday, I owe her one.  But she'll never know who's done it because I'm silent and stealthy and mysterious... rather like the Group...

But I decided to make 19 flowers out of colorful pipe cleaners and when the hour is right, I'm going to sneak over to my favorite professor's house and stick them in her yard, underneath her fake wooden shrub and tree that other students snuck into her yard in the middle of the night last semester.  She gave me lasagna on Saturday, I owe her one.  But she'll never know who's done it because I'm silent and stealthy and mysterious... rather like the Group...

Well, you hope your professor isn't a millennium fan and you hope he never comes along to this BBS.   It looks like you're up to a little mischief, but there is nothing wrong with that as long as you don't get carried away.   By the way, I hope Miracles returns next Monday because I'm going into withdrawl from not watching new episodes.  have a better one.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

:ouro:  :devil:  :cool:

:angryred:  Are you people all drunk?

:angryred:  Are you people all drunk?

Nope.  I'm not drunk.  I don't drink or do drugs.  Why do you ask, blue?   Sometimes message boards get a little whacky.  This BBS is tame compared to some fo the other ones I have posted at.  Have a better one.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.