Pumpkinhead On Sci-fi

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Yeah its a classic in my opinion. If I'm not mistaken I think Stan Winston directed it which is kind of cool. Hope you enjoyed it Joe M!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I'm going to have to catch Pumpkinhead this year for sure. I missed it again last year at halloween time, and it's been ages sense I saw it. Another one I have to get a hold of is "The Invitation".

I always heard this was a campy and boring movie.  I am watching it now while i type this........this is not a bad movie at all.  Its not the best horror movie ever, but its pretty dark and creepy. I can tell Lance really gets into his character.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i originally went and saw it when it came out at the theater way back when, i thought it was a pretty good movie, im originally from a very small backwater town in Arkansas...i know i know, we do have some medium sized cities, they arent all small backwater towns..lol, anyway, i thought it was a pretty cool movie at the time and ive watched it several times since then, not a bad flick at all...

Classic movie for a variety of reasons.

You've all seen Near Dark, right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now that is a classic horror movie, ive got the extended directors cut on dvd, lots of good interviews with mr.henriksen and bill paxton i dont think this one got the credit it deserved, i actually caught this one at the theater when it appeared briefly in my town and thought it was very good.

Extended?  If this is the two disc version, I have that, but I thought it was the theatrical version.  I must be out of the loop...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nahh, you are right, i meant to put collectors edition, 2 cd set, just wasnt thinking on that one sorry, it is the theatrical release, oops.