Pumpkinhead On Sci-fi

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I agree. Near Dark is definitely worth a look. It also has a great sound track by one of my favs, Tangerine Dream. Near Dark is not one of those movies that I'll be renting out frequently or buying my own copy of, but it was a great role for Lance and worth watching. Maybe I'll rent it again this Halloween.

Guest zombieromero

I think Tangerine Dream are still going strong somewhere Old Man. Yeah the soundtrack to Near Dark is awesome, its very haunting and suggestive.

Best scene in the movie = The bar scene, Bill Paxton is in his element in that scene.

Trivia = The man in the bar who's drink Bill spills is the same guy who played the biker in Terminator 2 who got his clothes taken by Arnold. Not a lucky guy he can't have a quiet drink in any bar!

• 4 years later...
Guest WaveCrest

Thought I'd post this UK screening news for Pumpkinhead in this thread, to save starting a new thread...whilst browsing Sky Digital's TV listings screens yesterday I found that Pumpkinhead is being shown on ITV4 next Friday night (22nd January).