Season 3 Here At Last

Rate this topic

was first in line today at best buy, but as i entered the store, out of the corner of my left eye, i saw a very determined woman weaving in and out of the pedestrian traffic in the store. She appeared to be headed off in the direction of the new DVD releases and it flashed before me that i was going to be not the first, but the SECOND person to buy Season 3. I became more determined than ever, so i began to increase my foot speed until i was hot on her trail. I could make out the new release stand just ahead and it was anyone's guess who would be there first. Just as we got there, she broke left and wound up at the Lost First Season release..sweating and panting, i grabbed my copy of Season 3 and began a joyous celebration....

have watched the first 4 episodes and have to get used to the new characters, but the overall feel is good...skipped ahead to The Sound of Snow...wonderful....

The Fourth Horseman...

Guest canadian girl

I just got my "we have shipped your order" message from Amazon!!!! :bigsmile::clapping: So, I hope I have Season 3 in my hands by tomorrow or Thursday at least.

I left work in the middle of the day to hit Best Buy at opening. It was hard not to take my little treasure into work and read it at my desk.

Sat in the lazyboy all night. The first disc really took me back in time. TEOTWAWKI was about a year before Columbine. I lived in Littleton at the time, and my kids went to nearby highschools. Time has healed a lot of wounds. Also, in this episode I was reminded of all the people buying generators and such because the computers were going to go crazy. My then wife was making a lot of overtime $$$$$ writing programs to fix the Y2K problem. Come to think of it, she thought I would never leave her because she made so much money. Some things have no price :) Anyway, it was a very nostalgic night for me.

Guest Kolchak
I just got my "we have shipped your order" message from Amazon!!!! :bigsmile:  :clapping:  So, I hope I have Season 3 in my hands by tomorrow or Thursday at least.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My pre-order didn't arrive yesterday either. So I went out and rented the first 2 discs. My wife said it was silly, but I couldn't help myself.

Eric

i have been enjoying Season 3 so far, i am now up to Human Essence.  Frank seems to be a bit edgier

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to say there are a few of these Season 3 episodes that make no sense at all...on the other hand i feel Antipas and Saturn Dreaming of Mercury are SOMEWHAT comparable to Lamentations and Powers, Principalities, Thrones, and Dominions...i havent finished the entire set yet, but is there someone out here that can explain Darwin's Eye to me, because for the life of me, i dont get it...I also noticed that during Antipas, the lightning sequence is the same one used in Force Majure from the 1st season...

anyway, I heard about Lucy having a cameo role in Powers,Principalities, Thrones, and Dominions...anybody know where she appears??

oh...and if anyone else noticed, Frank is still beating his computers keyboard to death in Season 3...just like Owls/Roosters...LOL...