HILL STREET BLUES MM-CONNECTION...

Rate this topic

.........It seems that Mrs. black was a regular cast member on the 7th and last season of hill street blues. i've never found her particularly attractive as a woman in general but definately a wonderful actress. in hill street blues she was 24 years old and playing a cop and i must say that in that role she was positively fetching!  has anyone else been aware of her HSB's connection??

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
I was aware of her having been on the show, but I've never seen it.  I get a lot of information from IMDB.com -- here's her entry:  Megan Gallagher  I did watch "China Beach" religiously when it was on the History Channel (is it still?  Does anyone know?  I don't get that channel here at school) and loved her on that.  I personally think that she's a very attractive woman, especially when she smiles.  I used to buy clothes because they reminded me of Catherine!  I still have an outfit that has a long mid-shin length skirt and a slightly oversized sweater that I wear when I'm feeling particularly Millenniumistic (hey, it's either that or dress as Rocket McGrane, and I personally think it's better to leave that to the more daring individuals).

.....you do state and absolute truth: she has a WONDERFUL smile. it mkaes her whole face almost transform in an instant! that and she has the whitest,britghest teeth this side of gary busy :D

~se7en :ouro: