Millennium-apocalypse

Rate this topic

Raven Wolf

Millennium-Apocalypse, the first ever web-based movie inspired by the FOX series we all know and love...MillenniuM is FINALLY nearing completion! The final episode is being worked on by myself and Jason (MovieMaker) at this time, and will soon be filmed.

I can say that what I have seen of the movie thus far is simply amazing, considering none of us has ever done something like this before, and I think everyone here at TIWWA will be pleasantly surprised by this production.

I invite everyone here to join a message board that has been set up, and that I have now been put in charge of, where you can discuss what you're hoping to see in this series, and, once it comes out, it will be a wonderful place to share openions on this production. Several of the actors and actresses of this movie (of which I am one) have seperate forums set up, in which you can interact with them, ask them questions, whatever!

Here is a link to the Millennium-Apocalypse message board, run by Jason and yours truely..... I hope to see all of you there!

https://www.millennium-apocalypse.digitalsh...films.com/mssg/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sixpence
Millennium-Apocalypse, the first ever web-based movie inspired by the FOX series we all know and love...MillenniuM is FINALLY nearing completion!  The final episode is being worked on by myself and Jason (MovieMaker) at this time, and will soon be filmed. 

I can say that what I have seen of the movie thus far is simply amazing, considering none of us has ever done something like this before, and I think everyone here at TIWWA will be pleasantly surprised by this production.

I invite everyone here to join a message board that has been set up, and that I have now been put in charge of, where you can discuss what you're hoping to see in this series, and, once it comes out, it will be a wonderful place to share openions on this production.  Several of the actors and actresses of this movie (of which I am one) have seperate forums set up, in which you can interact with them, ask them questions, whatever!

Here is a link to the Millennium-Apocalypse message board, run by Jason and yours truely..... I hope to see all of you there!

You ALL really need to check this work out (and yes, I DO mean work!). It took me a little time to find out how to view Episode One, but with a little help from a new friend, I was shown the way. As I commented privately to her, this is stuff that many of us NEED to see, as we NEED to have that void filled, and the questions answered. I also found mixed comfort in seeing that I am not alone in myself, I am not insane or unbalanced just because I yearn to know the WHATS and the WHYS and hopefully, the WHENS. Maybe Popeye was the first MM visionary when he discerned "I am what's I am". Perhaps.

pax vobiscum

six

:ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You ALL really need to check this work out (and yes, I DO mean work!). It took me a little time to find out how to view Episode One, but with a little help from a new friend, I was shown the way. As I commented privately to her, this is stuff that many of us NEED to see, as we NEED to have that void filled, and the questions answered. I also found mixed comfort in seeing that I am not alone in myself, I am not insane or unbalanced just because I yearn to know the WHATS and the WHYS and hopefully, the WHENS. Maybe Popeye was the first MM visionary when he discerned "I am what's I am". Perhaps.

pax vobiscum

six

Thank you, my friend.

This IS...Who We Are!