The People At Fox...

Rate this topic

Guest saki

have to be the biggest bunch of morons in the business for cancelling Millennium. I didn't want to give an opinion on this until after seeing S3, but I just finished it and I must say that it's incredible! I remember months ago being worried about what I read on the Millennial Abyss website concerning the "new" direction in S3, but I think this season was certainly the logical progression from S2. It's not like watching a completely different show, many of the same elements from S2 are still intact, but, yes, it's definitely different. Sadly though, there's no real closure for the series, and that pains me, because this series has meant a lot to me since I saw the pilot episode. Oh well, I guess I'll have to begin reading the virtual 4th season this week.

säki

have to be the biggest bunch of morons in the business for cancelling Millennium.  I didn't want to give an opinion on this until after seeing S3, but I just finished it and I must say that it's incredible!  I remember months ago being worried about what I read on the Millennial Abyss website concerning the "new" direction in S3, but I think this season was certainly the logical progression from S2.  It's not like watching a completely different show, many of the same elements from S2 are still intact, but, yes, it's definitely different.  Sadly though, there's no real closure for the series, and that pains me, because this series has meant a lot to me since I saw the pilot episode.  Oh well, I guess I'll have to begin reading the virtual 4th season this week. 

säki

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Virtual season for is awesome!!! It really keeps the story line strong and forthcoming..

You will not be disappointed!

:smokin:

Guest zombieromero

Welcome to TIWWA saki! Whilst it may not have the closure that fans were hoping for, its certainly better than other season finale's out there. Like you said you've got the virtual season 4 to read and virtual season 5 is now in full production.

At least we got three seasons of fantastic television which we can revisit at anytime.

Yeah, I will begin reading VS4 very soon. I have really thought about doing some writing of my own. I have never wanted to do that before. I'm a physics student, not a writer, but this show has impacted me so much that I really feel like writing about the character.

säki

• 1 month later...
Guest Frank L.

I can't say I like the people at FOX (see my current signature). They cancelled two of my favorite shows (X-Files and MillenniuM). Plus Harsh Realm. And The Lone Gunmen. Then, in 2003, they released these beautiful boxsets for The X-Files. After one year they take them off the market again and replace them with stupid plastic boxsets. I want my season 9 dammit. And I'm not going to pay 100 euro for a secondhand box from eBay. When they were in the shops they were 50 to 70 euros! New! We fans must suffer... big time.