Premiere Of Millennium Apocalypse

Rate this topic

MovieMaker

Hey all,

I wanted to post an update, we have added some dvd commentaries one from my self (director) and one from Jeremia our camera man, we will also be uploading a commentary track from Shoni Alysse Cook, very soon.

Other updates:

Music video created by Jeremia our camera man, this is a behinds the scenes look and contains adult language.

Music video of the orig. Millennium show edited to nine inch nails "Mr. Self Destruct" this is a video I made back in 98 so the quality does suffer however i think you will enjoy it.

2 Alternate credit sequences

1 Alternate Logo sequence

Enjoy the episode and the extras, and thanks to everyone that has donated to Digital Shadow Films, your DVD's are in the process of being pressed, it will be worth the wait.

-Jason Morris

Digital Shadow Films

Guest lonegungrrly1121

wow I've just watched episode 1 and I am very impressed! having read about the project, it was nothing like I expecteded it to be- I thought it would be a digital cartoon or something- so needless to say I was amazed with the episode.

what was the song/songs playing at the end?

looking forward to more episodes!! :clapping: