Supernatural

HighPlainsDrifter

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SouthernCelt
looks like a X-File tribute show, there was a line refering the 2 FBI agents as Mulder and Scully........was hard to watch for being too dark.  It was Ok i give it a C+..........just my opinion

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tend to agree. Didn't get to see every minute because of too much other stuff going on.

It reminded me of "Freaky Links" except that it took itself more seriously. (I always got the impression that Freaky Links was really just a big joke that was testing the American public to see how outlandish a supernatural premise would be accepted as possible.)

I tend to agree.  Didn't get to see every minute because of too much other stuff going on.

It reminded me of "Freaky Links" except that it took itself more seriously.  (I always got the impression that Freaky Links was really just a big joke that was testing the American public to see how outlandish a supernatural premise would be accepted as possible.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When the show would get around to addressing the issue of its intent, i thought i graded a B to B+, but the long dry, inane conversations between the brothers i felt brought the overall grade down to a C...now, i never really did get into Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so i cant justify a comparison, perhaps the opinion that WB is incapable of coming up with anything more than teenage shock is correct?

but, then again, just what was Fox's track record before MillenniuM?

The Fourth Horseman..

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

• Elders (Admins)

I've seen banners about this show being the best thing since X-Files. Looking forward to see if it lives up to the hype.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Elders (Admins)
:praying: I hope and pray!
  • Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

I saw the first two shows. They were alright I agree with the C+ but when you look at the other shows on today I increase it to B+. I needed A dark or supernatural fix.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines