Did You Like It?

Rate this topic

Guest A Stranger

Did you Like MLM: Apocaplyse premiere?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know Richard but based on what the reviewer is saying it seems he is merely repeating the opinions of those on the commentary track rather than expressing it as his own opinion and making a comparison. If there is a release of this in the future I would strongly argue for the release to be of the episodes and the whole thing seen as originally intended.

Eth

Hi Seraphim,

Thank you so much for sharing those, that is absolutely fantastic. I suppose another reason for releasing the project episodically would be to preserve the original episode titles as well. Par of the joy of any Ten Thirteen Production (official, fan or otherwise) is that people put a lot of effort into naming the episodes and I still recall rushing online to google the likes of Anamnesis from season two and Götterdämmerung from virtual season five and so on.

As soon as I have put something to bed that I am working on I will print those off and enjoy them and, as always, thank you for sharing.

Eth

Guest Seraphim

The titles and the quotes (Both missing from the movie version) were a lot of fun for me. I picked titles that were, in some cases, rather esoteric. Some of the quotes were so as well. From the Corpus Hermeticum (Treatise on Hermetic philosophy and mysticism) to I Enoch, I chose quotes that I thought fit in well to the subject of the story at that point. Unfortunately, there were issues in the episodes with quotes. For some reason, the quote from 1 Enoch was used in two episodes, while others were completely absent. The removal of quotes in year 2 was always one of the things that annoyed me the most about Morgan and Wong's handling of the show.

Guest WaveCrest

I missed the quotes in the second season of Millennium. They added an extra layer to the presentation of the first season. And with DVD you can pause the screen, reading the quotes at your own speed.

• 8 months later...