Inner Peace Or Pieces Of Mind?

Rate this topic

Guest Sixpence

Guest Sixpence

In an email response to a member, I stumbled across my own self-realization that:

1. I am not as unique as I thought myself to be.

2. It is a "mixed blessing" to understand the reality of number 1.

Are we alone? Do we really want to be? Will all the questions be answered in time?

sixpence

:ouro:

Very intriguing Sixpence, in response to your topic: Isn't wondering the answers to those questions what it’s all about?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent point, Zombie.

I'm glad we're talking about this out in the open.

IMO, Six....we ARE all unique.... I'm sure that our "abilities", even if some of what we've shared, sound similar, are quite unique. We are all unique, and we are all connected, all at the same time.

Good to know you, fellow travelor.

Guest blondton13
In an email response to a member, I stumbled across my own self-realization that:

1. I am not as unique as I thought myself to be.

2. It is a "mixed blessing" to understand the reality of number 1.

Are we alone? Do we really want to be? Will all the questions be answered in time?

sixpence

:ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How interesting...I came to the very same conclusions just the other day, and was a bit distressed about this BUT...

I know that no matter how similar we may be, we are all the result of a multitude a different things coming together to make each one of us...

and that IN and OF ITSELF makes all of us so very unique and very special!

And if we had the answers to those final two questions you asked, then none of us would be here pondering things to such an extent, and the world would be much more boring!! :yes:

Then again, I could be a complete lunatic (but I'd still be special!) :wtf:

How interesting...I came to the very same conclusions just the other day, and was a bit distressed about this BUT...

I know that no matter how similar we may be, we are all the result of a multitude a different things coming together to make each one of us...

and that IN and OF ITSELF makes all of us so very unique and very special!

And if we had the answers to those final two questions you asked, then none of us would be here pondering things to such an extent, and the world would be much more boring!!  :yes:

Then again, I could be a complete lunatic (but I'd still be special!)  :wtf:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you! This captures just what I was thinking!

Part of me wants to comment further....but Six seems to be much better at being brave than I.

Guest blondton13
Thank you!  This captures just what I was thinking!

Part of me wants to comment further....but Six seems to be much better at being brave than I.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww, stop it, Ravenwolf...you are very brave! Think of what you have accomplished in just the past year! I am jealous of all you've done..and I am guessing that you guys were originally discussing your gifts of "insight"...and I don't even have that! But I do know wonderful caring people, and you're one of them! So give yourself some credit, dear! :yes:

Aww, stop it, Ravenwolf...you are very brave! Think of what you have accomplished in just the past year!  I am jealous of all you've done..and I am guessing that you guys were originally discussing your gifts of "insight"...and I don't even have that! But I do know wonderful caring people, and you're one of them! So give yourself some credit, dear!  :yes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the past year...? Ehhh...??

If you're talking about the Millennium-Apocolypse movie....yes, that is something I'm very proud of. (which I haven't been able to say much in my life) But other than that, I'm not sure what you mean.

As for any "gift"....I just thought it was kinda cool that Six started talking about this, since I've been trying to convince myself that I just made all that sh*t up in my head, and that none of that ever really happened.

Thank you for your compliments, my friend. :grouphug: