Inner Peace Or Pieces Of Mind?

Rate this topic

Guest Sixpence

This ones for the books:

WE are all unique and inportant in this world. It took this message board to bring us all together. If it wasnt for Grahmn i wouldnt have met in which are very important people in my life even though i have never met them. WE learn from each others wisdoms and laugh at each others strange to goofy sense of humor. Some of you might disagree with me but i believe we all are angels dressed in human skin. When i seek rhyme and reason on this board, i get comfort. Alot of us dont believe in our inner potential until something tragic happens. What i think who we are healers, comforters, educators and protectors. I believe we are responsible for each other. My dad lived his life as someone that reaches out to others. I am pretty much the same way. WEll thats my view.

Guest A Stranger
Are we alone? Do we really want to be? Will all the questions be answered in time?

sixpence

:ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes. No. Yes, after you read this. :smokin:

I'm not sure I understand what this discussion is about, though.

Guest Sixpence
This ones for the books:

WE are all unique and inportant in this world.  It took this message board to bring us all together.  If it wasnt for Grahmn i wouldnt have met in which are very important people in my life even though i have never met them.  WE learn from each others wisdoms and laugh at each others strange to goofy sense of humor. Some of you might disagree with me but i believe we all are angels dressed in human skin.  When i seek rhyme and reason on this board, i get comfort.  Alot of us dont believe in our inner potential until something tragic happens.  What i think who we are healers, comforters, educators and protectors.  I believe we are responsible for each other. My dad lived his life as someone that reaches out to others.  I am pretty much the same way. WEll thats my view.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said, Joe. Well said indeed. The more I look into myself, the more I realize how little that I really know about me. Sometimes it takes another person to see the things that we cannot see, or choose not to. My new friend Raven should by now (hopefully) be in a room of mirrors where the love and appreciation of her kindred spirits are reflecting warmly on her face.

"God, your ocean is so large, and my boat so small"

pax vobiscum

6p

Well said, Joe. Well said indeed. The more I look into myself, the more I realize how little that I really know about me. Sometimes it takes another person to see the things that we cannot see, or choose not to. My new friend Raven should by now (hopefully) be in a room of mirrors where the love and appreciation of her kindred spirits are reflecting warmly on her face.

"God, your ocean is so large, and my boat so small"

pax vobiscum

6p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. Very well said, Joe.

I guess, after all these years, it's taking such a group of wonderful people...(most of which I'll probably never get to meet) to get me to realize the things you say about me, which I'm still too afraid to acknowlege.

Thank you for starting this thread, six. I've wanted to open a discussion like this for some time, but you obviously had the nerve to actually DO it! :clapping::grouphug: