Anyone Ever Hear Of This Movie?

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest SouthernCelt

Are Wormholes Tunnels for Time Travel?

The latest movie to transport people into the past is this summer's A Sound of Thunder, based on the classic 1952 Ray Bradbury novella. In it, a group of hunters build a time machine, which looks like a wormhole of sorts, to travel back to the dinosaur era. There, things go awry when one hunter kills a butterfly, which completely changes the course of history.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blondton13

Nope, not me! But I did re-read this classic Bradbury tale about two weeks ago when I was looking up info to expand on the "Chaos Theory" and the "Butterfly Effect". It's a great story, and you can find the story online in full if you google it! I would love to see the movie.

Guest SouthernCelt
Isn't that simular to the TV show 'Sliders'???  only did they just go to alternitive universes?  :gaba:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Sliders" didn't time travel but did indeed "slide" between universes. Sometimes, however, the timeline in one universe was out-of-sync with ours. I can remember some episodes where the times were medieval or wild, wild West for example.

Guest Max Fenig

I have no desire to see this movie. If what I hear it correct, it's complete trash - outdoor scenes are literally filmed on a green screen. One particular quote that stays with me is that it, "makes I, Robot look faithful." So there you have it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines