A Little Disappointment

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

I never watched SAAB when it aired but I picked up the dvd set anyway thinking I would really like it. I started watching part of the pilot episode of SAAB, and so far I'm not too impressed. The production value looks really cheap(especially the part where the guy was in Philly and it looked like an old John Carpenter movie, soundtrack and all) and the characters seem flat. I hope my expectations weren't too high. Still I haven't watched a full episode so I'll watch more episodes and give it a chance. Please tell me it gets better.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

I didn't like the pilot either but stick with it because the series is excellent as a whole with some real gems.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest Second Coming
I didn't like the pilot either but stick with it because the series is excellent as a whole with some real gems.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks, this is really good to hear!