Mark Snow Cds

Rate this topic

Guest goodbye2allthat

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Go to YouTube.com and you can watch the entire 1976 TV movie "Boy In the Plastic Bubble", which Snow scored.

"Jake Speed" was a movie. It's not like his work from X-files onward. It's also not like his earlier work. It's very 80's synth, and good too. Catchy and full of good themes and motifs.

Wow, believe it or not I am old enough to remember when Boy in the Plastic Bubble" aired on TV. I never would have guessed in a million years that Snow did the music for it. For some reason I didn't think he went back that far. I should google his soundtrackology. :yes:

• Elders (Moderators)

I would love to see more of Snow´s music released offically, especially of course his music for MillenniuM. This would make such a lovely limited special edition CD by La-La-Land-Records, BSX or Intrada. Intrada just released three 2-CD-sets containing the music to the Spielberg-TV-Series AMAZING STORIES, I would literally kill for an equal release of Snow´s MillenniuM- and X-Files-Music. :fishslaphim!:

Guest ZeusFaber

As would I, as would I.

I'm still bitter about iTunes not making the existing download album available to non-US residents. It's now one of those things that teases me by being just within my grasp, yet still elusive. It's painful to know that there are Mark Snow tracks out there, but I can't ever listen to them.